Terms and Conditions
Welcome to camping Kaap West. Thank you for choosing our campsite for your stay. We have a set of rules in order to ensure that everyone can fully enjoy their stay. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding of the below. We are open to questions, suggestions or improvements!
- Upon confirmation of your reservation (by mail), we will email you an invoice. It states for when the amount must be transferred.
- If you book within a week, you can pay on arrival.
In case of cancellation of the agreement you pay a fee:;
- Cancellation from 4 weeks before the arrival date, 50% of the paid invoice.
- Cancellation from 3 days before the arrival date, 100% of the paid invoice.
we recommend that you take a cancellation insurance.
If we have to close from the government because of covid 19 and you cannot come because of this, we will refund the amount already transferred or you can use this as credit another time.
- The campground is open from April 1st 2021 to September 30th
- Check-in is from 14:00 to 17:00. Outside these times in consultation.
- Check-out is until 11:00.
- Iin consultation you can check out until 14:00. This costs € 12.50. This is not always possible!
It is not possible to reserve a specific place, but you can indicate which place you prefer. On the website you can find a map with the numbers of the places. We will do our best to take this into account.
Nice when you have guests at the campsite. We charge a fee of € 2 per person for this. (from 3 years). You can sign up visit and pay via Whatsapp / SMS or at the reception.
The price for 1 car per pitch is included in the price. If you come with a second car, we ask a fee of € 3 per day.
On your arrival and departure day, it is useful to be able to load and unload your belongings at your place. Outside of these moments, we want to keep the camping site car-free as much as possible. You can park your car in the parking lot when you arrive.
The stay at our mini campsite is entirely at your own risk. We are not liable for theft, damage to your property or any injury.